Online and mobile marketing rules DO apply.
Any person or company promoting a product or service online must follow the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC’s) Dot Com Disclosures, in addition to HIPPA and GLB financial digital privacy laws.
If your product or service targets minors, you’re also beholden to COPPA regulations.
An online marketing compliance lawyer will sort through it all — for you — and keep your operation profiting on the right side of the law.
How An Online Marketing Compliance Attorney Can Help You
The FTC’s mission is to stamp out “unfair and deceptive” marketing practices. If the commission comes a’knocking, you’ll want an attorney who’s tangoed with the FTC before — and we have.
Have An Online Advertising Compliance Lawyer Look At Your Campaign Before Launch — It Could Save You Lots Of Money In The Long Run
It makes financial sense to get a legal audit before launching an app or digital marketing campaign.
An online marketing compliance lawyer will review:
- The look of your ads and squeeze pages to ensure they meet FTC standards of “clear and concise.”
- The proximity of sales disclosures and “fine print” in advertisements; if it’s too far away, you could be penalized.
- Promotional language. If you’re fast and loose with marketing copy, you could attract the ire of the FTC.
- The efforts of your affiliate marketing partners. (Yep, the FTC holds some operators partly responsible for the machinations of their affiliates.)
It’s Better To Retain An Online Marketing Compliance Lawyer Now
If you’re launching a digital marketing campaign, make sure your plans comply with both international laws and FTC regulations. An advertising compliance lawyer will do a full legal audit of your digital advertising efforts to make sure you’re operating on the right side of the law.
If you go head-to-head with the FTC in court, your legal fees will be more than what you’d pay for a preemptive, protective online marketing audit.
Our in-depth knowledge of online marketing and advertising compliance means we’re ready — and extremely able — to handle any domestic or international online marketing compliance hurdles slowing you down.
Our goal is to help companies make sure their digital marketing campaigns are legit and won’t set off the FTC’s “unfair and deceptive marketing radar.” Contact us today to get started.I’m Ready To Speak With An Online Marketing Compliance Lawyer »
- Business Defamation
- Business Law
- Case Study
- Class Actions
- Consumer Review Law
- Contract Unfair Competition
- Counterfeit Unfair Competition
- Data Security & Hacking
- Deceptive Unfair Competition
- Doctor Defamation
- Domain Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Unfair Competition
- International Law
- Internet Business Law
- Internet Law
- Marketing Law
- Online Defamation
- Online Gaming
- Online Marketing
- Online Privacy
- Online Retail
- Social Media
- Sports Defamation
- Startup Law
- Trade Libel Unfair Competition
- Trade Secret
- Unfair Competition