Our Winning Mergers and Acquisitions Track Record
Lawyers at RM Warner have smoothly guided hundreds of mergers and acquisitions. We’re especially skilled with power and tech industry mergers. We understand the matrix of today’s marketplace and know how to gather many pieces under a single umbrella.
Joining Companies Is Complex; Find A Lawyer Who Loves The Minutia.
Business mergers can be complex, nuanced legal affairs.
RM Warner lawyers have extensive experience with mergers and acquisitions – or M&A as it’s sometimes called – and we’re ready to assist you, too. Over the years, we’ve successfully aided many small- and mid-sized businesses join forces with, or take over, allies and competitors.
Our forte is representing companies in the power, Internet, mobile and tech industries, but we’ve profitably assisted clients from other industries as well.
You Owe Yourself First-Rate Legal Representation
Without the right legal representation, it is easy to get into trouble during mergers and acquisitions. And you need legal counsel whether you’re the target company or the acquiring company.
Different Types of Mergers and Acquisitions
An acquisition can take the form of an asset or stock purchase; we specialize in both scenarios. Tax implications, financial implications and even real estate considerations must also be considered.
Our talented and experienced attorneys can assist you through every step of the merger and acquisition process with:
- Strategy – We’ll work with you to identify your goals and refine your strategy. The mergers and acquisitions process can have a profound effect on personnel, taxes, regulatory compliance and legal matters. It’s important to lay the right groundwork before the process even gets started.
- Negotiating – Our experienced attorneys will guide you through every negotiation, motion and document. Of particular importance is the drafting of key contracts. We will assist you with non-disclosure agreements, letters of intent, term sheets and other critical agreements. We’ll also handle stock purchase agreements and asset purchase agreements, as necessary.
- Performing Due Diligence – Due diligence is a critical part of the mergers and acquisitions process. If issues unfold, we’ll analyze them and develop appropriate responses. With our legal counseling, you’ll dramatically reduce the risk of surprises after closing.
- Managing Risk – Whether you’re selling your business, acquiring a new one or merging with another, risk assessment and management are of vital importance. Our skilled mergers and acquisitions attorneys will negotiate indemnifications, insurance policies, warranties and representations that will protect your best interests.
Our competent and experienced attorneys will advise you in all aspects of the mergers and acquisition process. We understand the complexities of these transactions and have the skills needed. Contact us today to get started.
- Business Defamation
- Business Law
- Case Study
- Class Actions
- Consumer Review Law
- Contract Unfair Competition
- Counterfeit Unfair Competition
- Data Security & Hacking
- Deceptive Unfair Competition
- Doctor Defamation
- Domain Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Unfair Competition
- International Law
- Internet Business Law
- Internet Law
- Marketing Law
- Online Defamation
- Online Gaming
- Online Marketing
- Online Privacy
- Online Retail
- Social Media
- Sports Defamation
- Startup Law
- Trade Libel Unfair Competition
- Trade Secret
- Unfair Competition